The next round of the Winter Series that RORE are hosting is on Sunday 21st January at Manor Farm.
Entry is strictly online only via the ACU website and opens on Tuesday 12th December at 7pm. You need to renew your ACU license before entering this event or purchase a day license. For more info email email@example.com
Below are the supplementary regulations for the event for your information.
ROGERSHILL OFF ROAD EVENTS
ACU SOUTHERN CENTRE WINTER SERIES ROUND 4, SUNDAY 21ST JANUARY AT MANOR FARM, COMMENCING AT 11am
ACU PERMIT NO:
- ANNOUNCEMENT. The Rogershill Off Road Events Motorcycle Club, will run an event for solo motorcycles, held under the National Sporting Code of the Auto Cycle Union, the ACU Standing Hare and Hounds/Cross Country Regulations, these supplementary regulations and any Final Instructions that may be issued. This event is a 3hr hare & hound.
- OFFICIALS: Clerk of the Course :- Chester Elliot (ACU210207) Telephone : 07943366977. Please direct all questions to the secretary (below).
- Secretary of the meeting: – Emily Hall , Rogershill Farm, Briantspuddle, Dorchester, Dorset DT2 7HJ, firstname.lastname@example.org.Tel:07551 007880
- INSURANCE: THIS EVENT IS RUN UNDER ACU BASIC INSURANCE SCHEME, THERE IS NO PERSONAL ACCIDENT COVER, I/We understand and accept that as the supplementary regulations state the insurance for this event is ”Basic” there is no personal accident cover for Competitiors and liability cover in respect of any claim made by third parties is limited to £10 million and £5 million for medical malpractice. We strongly advise you to take out sufficient cover for your needs.
- ELIGIBILTY: Open to members and non-members of RORE driving solo (Enduro, Moto-X or trail type motorcycles. ACU licence required (see below). Minimum age 15yrs.
- CLASSES: Championship, Expert, Clubman A & Clubman B, Expert O40, Clubman O40, Sportsman, Sportsman O40
- VENUE: MANOR FARM, Milbourne St Andrew, DT11 0JS.
- MACHINE EXAMINATION: from 8:30am-10.30am, in addition to their machine competitors must produce their helmet with the ACU GOLD STAMP, if you wish to refuel during the event, you will need a suitable fire extinguisher.
- TYRES: Front and rear free choice.
- NOISE LEVELS: As per ACU Regulations max 112 dBA at 2mtr max method.
- ENTRIES: Closed when full & accepted strictly in order of receipt. All entries must be made ONLINE AT www.acu.org.uk NO POSTAL OR PHONE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED
- ENTRY FEES: Entries received and paid for prior to the event start via ACU online system, £55.00, plus ACU day licence if required £15.00, late entries if available £60.
- NON-STARTERS & ABANDONMENT: Anyone who enters this event must give at least 7 days’ notice in writing of nonattendance to be considered for a refund, an admin charge of £10 will be deducted from refunds. All non-starters must email email@example.com. The organisers reserve the right to postpone, alter or cancel events. In the event of unavoidable cancellation before the start of the event the organisers may retain £10 to cover admin and other cancellation costs.
- Sign on – with machine examination. From 8:00. Numbers and transponders will be supplied at Sign On.
- Final Instructions will be emailed to you the week before the event.